As the premier annual event for the global semiconductor and related technology industries, SEMICON West, along with its co-located and partner events, is a respected platform for the presentation and discovery of the latest trends and ideas in semiconductor manufacturing and related microelectronics industry.
Invitation for Presenters
SEMI welcomes industry input and suggestions from potential speakers.
SEMICON West 2015 will feature more than 60 hours of technical sessions and presentations across the popular TechXPOT programs, the Semiconductor Technology Symposium and the Sustainable Manufacturing Forum. TechXPOT programs in the Moscone Center North and South Halls will continue focusing on special topics in semiconductor manufacturing, and adjacent and related microelectronics technologies.
The Semiconductor Technology Symposium will offer technology trends, developments and new technology information in the areas of advanced materials and processing, lithography, metrology, 450mm, advanced packaging, and semiconductor test.
The Sustainable Manufacturing Forum will showcase companies and speakers from around the world focused on the technologies, issues, and management approaches shaping the future of sustainable manufacturing in the microelectronics industry.
- Advanced lithography/Advanced films
- cost and productivity challenges below 14nm;
- adjunct lithography technologies (e.g., DSA, nanoimprint)
- infrastructure developments to support HVM.
- Advanced materials and processes
- other process implications for manufacturing next-generation transistors
- materials research beyond silicon
- HVM solutions taking shape below 14nm
- role EDA tools need to play below 14nm.
- Contamination control for advanced materials
- New and advanced metrology solutions
- Interconnect challenges at sub-10nm
- Accelerating and improving yield
- Silicon Photonics
- Improving Yield on Non-Planar ICs
- Failure analysis
- Advanced packaging
- Design for packaging
- Semiconductor test
- Design for test
- Application Level Testing
- MEMS: What’s next in MEMS? Significant developments in sensing, packaging and manufacturing technologies with near-term impact
- Iot 1: What the IoT means for semiconductor manufacturing
- IoT 2: How the IoT and 3D printing will impact the semiconductor manufacturing supply chain
- Printed and flexible electronics
- Packaging of MEMS and Sensors
- Heterogeneous Integration for SiP and Modules
- Submit a 500 word abstract.
- Accuracy in Title and Description: The quality of the description of your presentation matters. The ability for your description to clearly explain what the attendees will take away from your presentation is critical for your submission to make it through the review process.
Submit an abstract
Online submission opened Monday, January 19, 2015.
To submit and abstract for consideration, please complete the information through the online submission form.
Important Dates / Information
Speaker Letter of Agreement Due:
PowerPoint Presentation Due:
March 20, 2015
May 1, 2015
May 22, 2015
June 25, 2015
July 14, 15 or 16. (Dependent on confirmed session)
Contact Agnes Cobar at email@example.com / +1.408.943.7952